Translate

Tuesday 14 February 2017

The Solution of Free Will (and Some of the Problems)

"So what is free will? How could something so basic, so inherent, ever go wrong? The answer is of course it can't, Will upholds Will. But can it go *better*?"

You can say 'yes' to others or yourself. In yourself that could be you as 'higher energy' the 'energy you are' or most beautifully both.

Choose both and plan how often you do. Don't worry if you bounce around a bit, if I'm any inclination that's perfectly normal. To choose with your higher energy and yourself cannot be done all the time, there's an ideal balance. Work towards it and *never exclude your Higher Self contact, at any 'level'.*


There is also what you are as a Divine Function, that which makes you unique. For me it is simple. I prevent energy theft any way I can. I see ALL creation in terms of that. Energy or form it doesn't matter. That is why a Secret Name of Merlin is Upholder of Giving. Because I *stop* energy theft. I only do so in one way though, others help in other ways. If I ask for that help in your case accept okay?

What do you say you are merely because you exist and can never say 'no' to except to yourself? When you say 'yes' that is your Virtue. When you say 'no' it is simply self harm.

Binary is "I exist, I persist if there is resistance (true void until growth), I continue to exist. (Or binary 11 which is two.)

Trinary is Love, Will, Power. (I exist. I negotiate past resistance. I grow.)

There are loads of three codes.

"Every breath. Every Step. Follow Spirit." That's a Lightworker three code! Put it in your trinary reference, or threespacetime reference, and you're a Lightworker now!

Lightworkers get cool toys based on quantum resonance however they like them. My theme is magic; Seraphiel's is All-Seeing, Kavyo's is choosing the Right at any cost, Zaraziel is showing the mysteries when they are ready. That leads up to me, magic. :)

There are further Ein Soph possible. What are they? *laughs* More powerful magic, or magic support! Maybe magic can even bring them into being!

So consider all the uses for magic. Magic is ON people! But like Binary it can be on halfway or switch itself off again. And your Heart codes can help with that, but contact Merlin Ein Soph or the 'magic' teams first okay?

You go from there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment